AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend dramas here!

Go down 
+2
HyunCho
Ayuni-chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, I so love that drama... I was like.. crying my head off or something like that.. but I'm watching it all over again now and I'm starting to cry as soon as I hear the song but it is an amazing drama <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Everyone keeps saying that. It seems like it's one of those dramas you just HAVE to see... So some day I'll have to prepare a box of tissues and a lot of chocolate and watch it then, yes? Very Happy

Also, I just started to watch Bloody Monday (just because is was recommended here...). It seems interesting, though... for some reason, it annoys me. I don't understand why. But I'll watch it because of Haruma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Tonnikeiju
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah, it's just like that. You have to see it. I had to take a break from "1 litre of tears" for a few weeks before I could finnish it xD

Oh, I'm watching Anego right now but I will watch Bloody monday after that... (Haruma is the reason for me too xD)
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Perhaps I will have to do the same then Very Happy I promise I'll definitely watch it!

Anego? Never heard of it. Tell me, please?
Haruma kind of scared me in Gokusen though. It was the whole mad-bulging-eyes and robot-like-walking I guess... He's not so bad in Bloody Monday. Now I like him.
I'm also watching 1st shop of coffee prince. It's... okay Very Happy The only reason I started to watch it was because Big Bang made a parody of it. Now I'm only watching it because there's two hot guys in it ;P
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I watch Anego because Akanishi Jin... damn I love that guy <3 XD
I've only watched two episodes but I like it so far =)

Hmm, i kinda liked Haruma in Gokusen, he was hot (A)

Haha, damn, I love watching dramas xD
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Wasn't Akanishi in Yukan Club? The lollipop dude Very Happy He was cool. Though I preferred Junno in Yukan. Rich blonde half swedish men do that to me.

I liked Takaki Yuya better than Haruma in Gokusen. The fluffy hair... <3 But yeah, Haruma was sort of attractive as well Very Happy

So do I <3
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Haha, Yeah Akanishi was the lollipop dude in Yukan club and so hot... ^^
Junno was funny as Bido, but naaa... I prefer Akanishi in Yukan club! XD

There were many hot boys in Gokusen 1, 2 and 3 =D xD
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:45 pm

I have to admit, it was cool when he ate the lollipops Very Happy

Not as many as there could have been... Most of them were just creepy Very Happy Though, you know who was my favourite? That PE teacher! Not that he was good looking and I definitely didn't like him, it was just so adorable XD Takaki, Teppei Koike, Matsumoto Jun. Those I liked ^^ (Unless I remember wrong and they weren't even in Gokusen... In that case, whoopsie.)
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I Rewatched 1 Litre Of Tears Also, And I Watched The Film....The Drama's Hundreds (If Not Thousands) Of Times Better - Everything Happens To Quickly In The Movie.

A Film That's Really Good Is "A Moment To Remember" - The Only Other Asian Film/Drama That's Made Me Cry.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Well yeah, you're right there could have been more of those hot guys..

I agree with you... Matsumoto Jun, Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jin... Oguri Shun, Teppei Koike.. and a few more.. =D

xD
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I don't like Oguri Shun. He's just blah. Which is bad because he's everywhere.

So there's a drama AND movie of 1 litre of tears? Are they like basically the same thing? So if I watch the movie (which can't be so bad) basically I've watched the drama too then?

Good asian movies! 200 pounds of beauty and I'm a cyborg, but that's okay! The latter one made me cry, though it's not really sad Very Happy Both of them, I would recommend!
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 pm

What? you don't like Oguri Shun.. I like him. I've liked him since I saw hin in Hana yori dango! <3 (a) haha xD

Hmm, yeah... I didn't know that there is a movie of 1 litre of tears...
Maybe it's like Koizora.. a drama and a movie..

I can recommend Koizora! The drama at least, haven't watched the movie yet. But the drama is beautiful... The first drama I saw and since then, I'm almost addicted to dramas xD
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

200 Pounds Of Beauty Was Amazing, Poor Girl Though Sad

Ah Koirora Sky Of Love Was Great - Saw That Last Week <3. I Watched The Movie, Haven't Watched Drama (I Think That Way Around) But I'd Recommend Even So Very Happy.

Ha, I'm Beginning To Get Drama Addicted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Hmm.. Oh well, now I have to watch 200 Pounds Of Beauty xD

I'll put it on my "list" ^^

Okay, good to know that you liked the movie (Koizora) I'll watch it next week, I think, with a friend (I'm trying to get her addicted to jdramas too xD)
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Hahaha, I Succeeding In Getting A Lot Of Friends Into JRock Music & Now Their Telling Other Friends, And So It Spreads....Kekekekeke, Now Starting To Get One Into The Movies & Another Likes "Moon Child" With Gackt & Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Haha, that's great! xD

I'll trying my best too Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 pm

I just don't think Oguri is very yummy. So you like him twice as much so he won't feel bad, okay?

Never heard of Koizora either. What's wrong with me...
Moon Child had cool fighting scenes. Makes me want to be a hitman for the mafia or a ninja...

Ah! The first dramas! Very Happy Mine was either 33 pun tantei (which is hilarious) or Romantic princess (and up until this day, I still feel happy when I see a picture of Calvin Chen Very Happy)

Well! I would like to recommed you all to watch 1 pound no fukuin! It made me believe in Kame again, so it's... uh... truly a turning point in my life... or something. Anyway! It's about a boxer (Kame) who loves to eat but he shouldn't because he sucks at losing weight. Also, he falls in love with a nun which isn't good because nuns... don't date.
So because I suck at explaining things, see for yourself if you haven't already Very Happy I think it's worth watching.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Awesome, I'll Check It Out Sometime Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 pm

You should.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

haha, Oh then I will like him a little extra Wink

OHHHH!!!~~~~ 1 pound no fukuin!!! I soooo LOVE that one. Oh sorry I got a little excited (A)

But DAMN! I just love that one.. and Kame <3 he is "<3"...

sorry (a)
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 pm

All the other dramas I've seen Kame in, he's been too serious Very Happy So 1 Pound was a nice change. It's just so cute!
True, Kame IS <3.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Hmm. Yeah true.

I watched Tatta Hitotsu no Koi last week (yeah I'm watching dramas non stop xD)
Anyway, That one was nice. I really liked it. But I was nice to see Kame in a drama like 1 pound no fukuin =D
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Well I'll... add it to my watch list Very Happy It seems interesting. And if you think it's good then it can't be terrible, I think.

I counted! So far I've only seen 25 dramas :O
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Haha yeah you should see it Wink

Hm.. one sec! *counting*
I've watched 30 dramas so far...

And I'm watching the tv show Cartoon KAT-TUN at the same time... every ep. from the beginning. =D
It's so funny, I'm laughing my ass off every time xD
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

You're winning XO But I'll defintely beat you.

I started to watch it once, but never finished. I rarely finish anything >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend dramas here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next