AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend dramas here!

Go down 
+2
HyunCho
Ayuni-chan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

Recommend dramas here! Empty
PostSubject: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Well... I really love watching movies and dramas. Since January this year I have watched... 20 j-dramas and movies I think, and yeah I love all of them and I want some more Razz

I thought that you maybe have some dramas or movies that you would like to recommend?

If you have any to recommend, please tell it here and then you can tell us a bit about the plot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Well I'll start!!! =D

Let's see...

Hana Yori Dango Japanese version
Hana Yori Dango2 japanese version
Hana Yori Dango3 japanese version

Well in the first series of Hana Yori Dango, you get to follow Tsukishi Makino, an averege(SP?) girl who goes to a really expensive school, where the kids have well they where practically born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Anyway F4 or Flower four as F4 stands for hands out red notices to people they don't like. Well Tsukasa Domyouji does it. The members of the F4 are: Domyouji Tsukasa, Hanasawa Rui, Nishikado Sojiro and Mimasaka Akira. Makino find herself with a little crush on Rui, Domyouji on the other hand, finds himself crushing Makino!

So in the second serie... Makino goes to New York to find Domyouji ( he left because his mother said so, I don't want to spoil too much from the first episode XD)
Later Domyouji comes home to celebrate his birthday, and his mother as an announcement to make; Domyouji's getting married.... Which makes it difficult for Makino and Domyouji....

and the third is a movie, and I won't say anything about that one, just that you have to watch it! =D

BTW you can watch the Hana Yori Dango series and move here.
HYD1
http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango/
HYD2
http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango-season-2/
HYD3 Movie
http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango-final/
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Yes, I love that one... Everyone should watch it.
I almost want to watch it again, from the beginning... now when I read about it xD
It's awesome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:00 pm

I can recommend:

Gokusen 1
Gokusen 2
Gokusen 3
Gokusen the movie – coming up soon!

The story is about a teacher, Yamaguchi Kumiko. She will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, a disorderly class. You get to follow the leader of the class and the class through their school time. Yamaguchi struggles and tries her hardest to make all of them to graduate.
The school doesn't know that Yamaguchi is the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, who is a ”notorious yakuza clan” and they are trying to keep it a secret.

The other two seasons is about Yamaguchi as a homeroom teacher of the ”worst” class in the school, but it takes place in new schools.

I like these dramas and I think many of the episodes have a good message. I think you should watch it! =D
Back to top Go down
Mocca_chan

Mocca_chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Hana Yori Dango I've seen at least three times (both seasons + movie).
Gokusen is okay, but it repeats itself too much. Every season is the same, every episode is the same. But it is still good comedy. And it doesn't hurt that there's a classes full of young cute guys =D (Okay most of them aren't very cute...)

I'll recommend Gakko ja Oshierarenai. It's about an all girl's school which decides to take in their first boy students. Those five lucky boys get to join a social dance club which a new teacher Mai Aida created. She also invites five girls into the club, but the principal(?) and student body president(?) don't exactly support the club.
Anyway, it's a very good drama even if my awesome explaining skills don't make it seem like it. At least I liked it.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Mr Brain
Tsukumo Ryusuke is a quirky yet brilliant neuroscientist working for the National Research Institute of Police Science. Wielding a unique perspective and psychology, Tsukumo tackles the nation’s most baffling crimes and scandals, going head-to-head with the most brilliant and twisted criminal minds. But his eccentricities and poor social timing can also aggravate people and circumstances, further complicating matters. --TBS

To Me It's Damned Awesome - Although It's Just Recently Started Up... And Gackt Is In Some Of The Episodes ^^, There's A Good Plot To Every Episode & The Logic Behind The Cases Are Amazing O.o -Fascinated-...
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeah, I have heard of Mr Brain... it sounds interesting ^^

Maybe I should watch it xD
I have a lot of dramas to watch now Razz but that's good xD
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 pm

I STARTED TO WATCH MR.BRAIN TODAY!!!! ( yeah... over excited <_____>)

Anyway I loved the first episode so I'm gonna follow it! ^____^
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Aha, Gackt Will Appear Soon ^^,
I Adored The Episode With The Pianists Even Though It Was Pretty Simple -.-' Haha, But It's Cool. I Tell You It's Just About The Only Drama I've Stayed Addicted To For Long Enough To Actually Pay Attention Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 pm

haah =D

yeah I saw him coming up in ep. 2 ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Ey, now I really have to watch this! xD
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Because Of Gackt? xD, That's The Reason I Started Watching Also xDDD.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 pm

haha, no.. or yes... maybe a little... and because it sounds good, when you are talking about the drama xD
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Aha, The Neuroscientists Scare Me With Their Awesome-ness <---Is That Even A Word O.o But I Think I'll Continue Watching (The Latest Episode Is Already Out But The Subbed Version Hasn't Been Released Sad)
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Ah I see... well it sounds really good ^^
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Mr.Brain is awesome, I manage to sit through almost every episode. I'm too restless to watch things for over 10 min. at a time.

Recommended dramas is Oh! my girl and Bloody Monday. Devil beside you is also recommended, but it's not japanese. It's taiwanese or something like that.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Oooh Bloody Monday Sounds Cool - I Rate Things By Title xDDDDD - What's It About? And Likewise, I Normally Can't Stand Sitting Still Watching Something Unless It Really Catches My Attention.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Kara - Oh Bloody monday, I plan to watch it soon... I haven't heard so much about it so it's nice to now that you liked it ^^
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 pm

It's about Takagi Fujimaru who's a brilliant hacker and gets caught by the police and they force him to face a terrorist orginazation through hacking, or else they'll report him. He's just a schoolkid BTW.
(I suck at explaining things)
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, it sounds like a good drama ^^
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 am

1 litre of tears

I absolutley love that drama! it was the first one i ever saw too, and after the, I think 4 first episodes I just cried from beginning to the end of the episode. It's such a good drama, and the act that it's after a girl who had that sickness ( can't spell deasese O___o if that one isn't right spelled XD) anyway... I don't know how to tell you the plot so I'll copy it from Mysoju...

This beautifully moving drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone.

Fifteen year old Ikeuchi Aya was just a normal girl, soon to be high school student and daughter of a family who works at a shop that makes tofu. As time passed, unusual things started happening to Aya lately. She started falling down often and walks in a strange way. Her mother Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?

if you haven't seen this drama you have to, it's like a law to see it! ( well my law xD)

here's a link to where you can see it
http://www.mysoju.com/1-litre-of-tears/
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah, I just love that drama...
You told me to see it and.. well it took me weeks to finnish that drama because I cried that much but I don't regret that I watched it xD
Ryo-chan <3 He's just awesome in that drama... love him! Embarassed
^_^
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 pm

A friend of mine saw that drama too. She talked about it for a full day, she said she cried herself dry, and that she was thirsty all the time afterwards.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

One Litre Of Tears Was An AMAZING Movie, I Cried My Eyes Out Along With The Movie & Wouldn't Shut Up About It For About A Week xDDDD. Haha, I Recommend Watching It Though - For The People Who Haven't Smile.
Back to top Go down
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

The first half an hour that I saw of 1 litre of tears was great. After that I was crying too hard to watch it anymore. Yeah, nothing really had happened yet, but... since I knew what was gonna happen...
It's just a depressing drama! But maybe I'll try to watch it some day. (Wanna bet I never finish it?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Tonnikeiju
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend dramas here!   Recommend dramas here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend dramas here!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next