AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeRegisterLog in

Artwork (Digital Or Traditiional) Of JRockers/Japanese Actors/Actresses etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

Artwork (Digital Or Traditiional) Of JRockers/Japanese Actors/Actresses etc. Empty
PostSubject: Artwork (Digital Or Traditiional) Of JRockers/Japanese Actors/Actresses etc.   Artwork (Digital Or Traditiional) Of JRockers/Japanese Actors/Actresses etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 pm

I Know A Few Members - Including Myself - Like To Draw JRockers So I Thought I'd Start This Topic For People Who Wish To Post Up Their OWN Artwork. If You Are Bulk Uploading You Could Post A Link To Your Deviantart/Photobucket etc Rather Than Uploading Each Picture Individually.

I'll Probably Post Up Drawings Of Sou - Lolita23q & Kazuki - ScReW After I've Completed Them (Christmas & Late Birthday Presents For Ellenem). I Would Also Post Up Pictures Of Miyavi (Chibi) and Kai (The GazettE) That I Drew For A Few Friend's Birthdays But I Don't Have A Copy Of Them.

Recently I've Had An Obsession With Paperchildren So Someday I Might Make My Own & Post It Up - They're Really Adorable, Check Them Out If You Haven't Heard Of Them ^^,

I'll Update My Post When I've Completed A Few Drawings.
I Can't Wait To See Everyone Else's Creativity ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/

Artwork (Digital Or Traditiional) Of JRockers/Japanese Actors/Actresses etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AsianMusic :: Asian Music :: Pictures-
Jump to: