AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA Empty
PostSubject: DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA   DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi!
DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA Dir-en-grey1

So I just came back (just as in maybe 3 hours ago) from the Dir en Grey concert at the House of Blues in West Hollywood for their "All Visible Things" tour and I must say- it was awesome! Razz
Sure I had to wait almost two hours to just get into the d@mned building and then had to wait another hour inside for them to finally get on the stage whilst I was stuck next to this very...enthusiastic couple, but it's all cool cause during the show Kyo took off his shirt and I had a great view of the stage. (Unfortunately I didn't know they weren't checking for cameras tonight and could've got a picture...damn Sad )
Anyways I had lots of fun...though my ears are still ringing a bit.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA   DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Wow ^^ I Really Want To See Diru Live Sometime Very Happy. It Must Have Been A Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaast - Especially Kyo. It's A Shame You Couldn't Get A Picture - Since They Didn't Check - But You Know How They Are, Sometimes Staff Check & Sometimes Not.

I Wasn't To Take A Drink OUTSIDE A Venue When I Went To See FACT >.< - Weird.
Sounds Like You Had A Brilliant Time Though Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

PostSubject: Re: DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA   DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 am

Absolutely! I had a blast. Plus I found out Utada is gonna be at the House of Blues in January and I really wanna go! Razz
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA   DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Utada Hikaru? Awesome ^^ One Of My Friends Would Die To Go To That Concert I'm Sure - He Heard Of Her Through Kingdom Of Hearts & Loved The Song "Passion" <- Same With Me. Have Fun At That Gig Also If You Get Tickets Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA   DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIR EN GREY- House of Blues - USA
Page 1 of 1