AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND

Go down 
2 posters

Do You Like And& - Eccentric Agent- ?
Yes.
And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_lcap67%And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_lcap0%And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Haven't heard of them before - seem interesting.
And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_lcap33%And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Haven't heard of them before - don't like them.
And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_lcap0%And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND Empty
PostSubject: And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND   And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I've Recently Been Interested In And& - Eccentric Agent-.

I Heard About Them Numerous Times Before But Never Became Really Interested In Their Until The VRock Festival '09 Where They Performed Amazingly <3. Lately Their New PV "CODE「B」" Was Released & It Has Made Me Fall Even More In Love With The Band & To Top It Off ALL The Members Are Incredibly Adorable ^^.

And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND Ando%2B2009

L-R:
Gu - Peco
Ba - けん Ken
Vo - 郁磨 Ikuma
Gu - キリ Kiri
Dr - 鈴音 Suzune

CODE「B」

Making Of "5" - I Swear This Is One Of THE Cutest "Making Of" I've Seen <3.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

PostSubject: Re: And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND   And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 am

[size=12][color=white]Haha, they look really interesting. I liked the song and I highly enjoy looking at them. Razz (Peco and Ken are just too cute!) So I'll have to check 'em out some more later!

Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND   And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah ^^ Peco & Ken Also Grabbed My Attention <3. So Cute When Kiri Kind Of Pushes Ken To The Ground & Peco Jumps Atop xDDDDDDDDDD.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND   And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And& - Eccentric Agent-/AND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AsianMusic :: Asian Music :: Bands/Artists-
Jump to: