AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ellenem

ellenem

UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? Empty
PostSubject: UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?   UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Yay, I wanted to post something Razz

UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? UnsraW

Vocal : Yuki
Guitar : Rai (ex Setsuki)
Guitar : Tetsu
Bass: Jun [left 2009]
Drums : Sho

and some info I found on the web:
Newly signed to Speed Disk, one of the biggest Visual Kei labels, UnsraW is doing everything they can to be one of the flagship bands of tomorrow's Visual world.

Musically speaking, Yuki, the vocalist, is the inner essence of UnsraW since he writes both the music and lyrics for every song of the band. You can bet he's a huge fan of Dir en Grey and its vocalist, Kyo, as you can easily feel their influence in UnsraW's music.

Another distinguishing factor is their look. SpeedDisk is really going all-out for this band by dressing them in ID Japan outfits (a famous Japanese clothing design firm that specializes in making Visual Kei costumes) and by making them wear monstrous masks designed by Screaming Mad George who has also designed for hide, Penicillin, X Japan and other famous artists....

They had an unactive break in 2006 to 2009, now they're active again. (lucky me! yay! What a Face)

BIOGRAPHY
Everything began a few months after the disbanding of COßE THE CHILD in April of 2006. Yuki convinced Sho to create a new band and they were soon joined by Jun on bass and Tetsu and Rai (Joker's Satsuki) on guitars.

UnsraW set up quickly and started performing secretly from July to August. They were quickly noticed by SpeedDisk, who would later on create a tailor-made visual look for them.

The band was finally presented to the public during a free oneman concert, Gate of Death, that was sponsored by ID Japan on August 23rd. In the following week, they released the a maxi single, -9-, that contained Warai Oni, a song from COßE THE CHILD's discography. Being limited to only 1000 copies, the maxi sold out quickly.

Two months later, they released their second maxi that sold out almost as quickly as it's predecessor, proving the notoriety of the band.

They also appeared on a promotional CD offered with any subscription to SHOXX magazine with the song Dust to Dust, and also appeared on the omnibus album Graceful Playboys vol. 1 with the song Maria, another cover of a COßE THE CHILD song.

Their first mini-album, which compiled their two first singles, was released in December, preceded by the oneman, Spiral Mind. Both versions of the mini-album quickly sold out on preorders and they will be rereleased in January with three additional songs, making this upcoming CD their first studio
album.

Here is some videos: (by the way, i think they make sucky music videos so that's why i use thouse not pv thingys xP)

so if you liked what you read and heard, please check them out ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/MiyuNaoko/profile/
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?   UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 pm

UnsraW Are Frikkin' Awesome Smile. I Checked Them Out A While Back & Have Some Of Their Music On My iPod & iTunes Very Happy. I Didn't Know Much Anything About Them Before, So Thanks For The Info Ellen Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
ellenem

ellenem

PostSubject: Re: UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?   UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:40 pm

You're welcome! Razz

And I pretty much love the band myself ^__________^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/MiyuNaoko/profile/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?   UnsraW, the... crazy dudes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnsraW, the... crazy dudes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AsianMusic :: Asian Music :: Bands/Artists-
Jump to: