AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

October - Kristiina and Kamenashi. Empty
PostSubject: October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.   October - Kristiina and Kamenashi. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Well here's the fic for this month :3

Kristiina sat in the car. Her parents had just bought a new house in Tokyo. Well not in the big messy city. Just outside. Her mother turned and faced her daughter.
“ So what do you think?” Kristiina faced her over happily mother and sighed.
“looks okay” she replied and pressed the play button on her Ipod.
As soon as the car stopped Kristiina got out of the car with her backpack on her back. Her father tried to make her carry some of the bags inside but she just gave him a glare and went inside. Why did they have to move? And all the way to Japan!? Did they want to kill her by cutting off all her ties with her friends!? “ at least be a bit helpful!” she could hear her father shout at her back.

Kamenashi saw the new neighbors’ arrive, he saw a girl in his age get out of the car. She seemed irritated, but still she was very cute. He caught himself smiling. He looked back at his friends, Jin and Yamashita. They both where fighting over some magazine Jin had bought before he got to Kamenashi’s place.
“ Hey! Kame!” He reacted to his name and looked at Yamashita.
“ yeah?”
“ what are you looking at?”
“ It seems like we’ve gotten new neighbors”
“ any cute ones?!” Jin asked and ran to the window. Yamashita smiled as he grabbed the magazine Jin had tossed away. “ an old dude…” he sighed and went back to the bed, only to find Yamashita who had taken the magazine. “ give it back!” he shouted. Kamenashi turned around.
“ What’s with the damn magazine?!” He asked.

Next morning

Kamenashi walked out into the autumn breeze and took a deep breathe. He saw the girl walk out of her house. He smiled and ran across the road to meet up with her.
“ Hi” he smiled. She jumped and looked shocked at him, as she put out the earphones.
“hi?” she said, still in shock.
“ I’m Kamenashi”
“ Kristiina”
“ what school are you going to?”
“ Azabu..” Kristiina replied. Kamenashi got a big smile on his face. “ that’s creepy” she commented.
“ No, uh…. I mean, I also attend to Azabu” He smiled. She nodded to this. “ may I walk with you? He asked.
“ why not”

“Who’s that?!” Yamashita looked at the girl Kamenashi was talking to as they both entered the school yard.
“ I don’t know” Jin replied. “ but she was cute!”
“Kame!” Yamashita called him over.
“ when where you going to introduce us?” Jin asked. The girl looked confused at him as he grinned back.
“ this is, Kristiina, my new neighbor” Kamenashi said
“ When did you start dating?” Yamashita asked.
“ What?” Kristiina asked even more confused then before.
“ We’re not, I just walked her here”

As the three boys discussed over the new girl. Kristiina walked away to go and see the school. The students who saw her with Kamenashi, starred at her as she went inside the school building. Two girls came up to her just as she entered the hallway.
“ hi!” One of them smiled brightly. The other one seemed a bit… irritated?
“hi…” Kristiina replied and faced the floor.
“ Are you two going out?” the smiling girl asked.
“ What?”
“ you and Kame?” the irritated one said.
“ no.. I barley know him” She replied. That irritated girl must like Kamenashi. Kristiina thought for herself.
“ I’m Kara, this is Miyu” The one who had seem to swallow a whole jar of happy pills said. Kristiina nodded lightly at the two.
“ I’m Kristiina”
“ Kame” Miyu suddenly said and turned to face him.
“ Kristiina!” Kamenashi said, without noticing Miyu at all. Kristiina nodded and looked at Miyu’s sad expression. “ come on, I’ll take you to the principals office, so you can get your schedule”
“ thanks” Kristiina could see the hate in Miyu’s eyes before they left.
“ see you!” Kara smiled.

“ She likes you”
“ who?” Kamenashi asked.
“ Miyu”
“ I know”
“ Why are you ignoring her like that then?”
“ Because… I don’t know how to tell her… that..”
“ what?” Kristiina noticed how she leaned closer to him, to hear what he was going to say. He stopped right before a door and looked into her eyes.
“ I may like someone else”
“may?”
“yes”
“ then tell her that you like someone else”
“ like…you?” he didn’t mean to turn it into a question.
“ if you need to say who then okay.. I guess” She said.
“ No I mean… You”
“ what?”
“ I… Like you”
“ oh…” there where a silence between them. Kristiina then looked at Kamenashi. “ I think I’m fine now, where is the principals office?” Kamenashi pointed out the way for her and she went to find the principal.

He like her… Her of all people… it had gone about 2 weeks and it was certain that Kamenashi liked her. But every time they went to close Miyu was there. So this Sunday they decided to be at Kamenashi’s home.
“ it’s nice” She smiled.
“ it’s just the opposite of how your house is build!” Kamenashi laughed.
“still!” Kristiina smiled. Suddenly Kamenashi took her arms and dragged her closer to his body, but she tripped on the carpet and more fell into his body so they both fell on top of his bed.
“oops” Kristiina looked at Kamenashi. He was smiling. She closed her eyes and soon he kissed her lips….

next months winner is!...... AYUNI-CHAN!!! :3
(oh and I'm naming each fic after the month :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
UVI

UVI

PostSubject: Re: October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.   October - Kristiina and Kamenashi. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Aww! ^^ The end is cute <3
Thank you for this! Or, well... Yeah. Also thank you for pulling my name out of the hat, I guess? Very Happy

Quote :
The one who had seem to swallow a whole jar of happy pills said
Happy pill people <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Tonnikeiju
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.   October - Kristiina and Kamenashi. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 pm

haha I'm happy you liked it ^^

Actually it was a pain to finnish it. I don't know what's with me, I always get these good ideas ( to me) but I can't finnish them cause, when I start to write I feel that it sucks, I don't know what's with me D= So... give me big time credz for even making this lottery or whatever I should call it XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.   October - Kristiina and Kamenashi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October - Kristiina and Kamenashi.
Page 1 of 1