AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Junior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

I've Not Been Much Of A Super Junior Fan Until Lately, When I Heard This Song:~

"Sorry Sorry"

I Can't Place Where I've Heard It Before But I Recognise The Song & Found Myself Singing Along To All Of It The First (?) I Heard It.... Rather Strange.

I'm Not Going To Even Try Learning Their Names xDDDD, I'm Extremely Bad With Names - Lets Just Say Someone Introduces Me To Another Person, And I Forget That Persons Name Within A Minute Of Knowing It xD.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Well, I have to say that I didn't think the song was that good when I started to listen to it just now, but after a while I kinda noticed that I "tried" to sing along XD

And now, I kinda like the song, haha XD
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Hahaha, I'm The Same....Usually I Hate When Bands Distort Their Voices So Much But It Actually Sounds Quite Good In This Case Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

haha, yeah I agree with you xD
But, This one it pretty nice... I noticed... after a while hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 pm

First time I heard super junior, I heard Happiness first, and I thought it was horrible. Than three months ago, I was discussing boybands with a friend, and then I showed her the happiness video, and we continued to surf on SuJu MVs, and then we watched don't don, and both of us was like: O______O wow, Super Junior can actually be cool! After that I got addicted to that song, and some of their others too, like sorry sorry and rock go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Junior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Junior   Super Junior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Junior
Page 1 of 1