My Heaven [18+]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm

contains violence and such. Don't worry you can read it even if you're under 18, it's just so you know what content there is.

Okay, okay, Here's the real Big Bang story XD

ENJOY

Chapter 1

“ IEEEEEEEEEE!” someone broke a window and jumped out. A man looked out the window looking for that someone.
She ran and ran and ran, she wanted to get away, all her muscles where giving up on her and she sunk down in the middle of the road. She had a cut on her face and her hair was a mess. She wanted to cry but she knew that she would get hit for hit, he would find her, she need to keep moving! Something fell on her, something wet, she looked up and saw the rain falling. She let God cry for her.
The girl got up from the ground and looked behind her, he wasn’t following her. She took a deep breathe and stumbled away. Her arm hurt and her feet. She didn’t have a chance to grab anything, she was just walking around the desert streets in the middle of the night, in just her nightgown. She looked up to the sky and screamed.
“ OKAA-SAAAAAAN!” She was near tears but she promised herself she wouldn’t cry. She heard something, she turned around. No one was there. She swallowed. She wasn’t safe here. He would find her! She needed to get out of Japan…

Michi walked around the streets, it was the middle of the day and people where giving her looks. She looked at them from under her fringe and felted like some kind of prostitute or something. Guys where grinning at her telling her things. She closed her eyes and kept walking. She had to get back to the house. She needed to get her money, she needed to change her clothes and get out of here. She couldn’t walk there alone. A guy walked pass her, she grabbed his arm.
“ let me go!” He said and freed himself from her grip. She looked at his back as he walked away from her. She looked to her left and saw an old lady sitting in the ally, an iron pole was beside the old lady and Michi grabbed it. She needed to have something to protect her now.

She opened the unlocked front door and walked in. carefully, she listened to hear if he was at home. Nothing. She looked at the clock. It was 11:45. He was at work… if he went. She took a chance and ran upstairs. She hurried to her room which she knew had a lock.
Michi hurried to pack a bag with clothes and passport and everything that she needed. She went to her piggybank she had gotten from her mother when she was 7. She heard someone from downstairs. He was home. She swallowed and hurried to pack down the piggybank and took a photo of her and her mother and grabbed the bag and climbed out the window.
Once again she ran as fast as her legs could bare her. She hurried to the bus station that took her into town. She took a deep breathe. He couldn’t have heard her.

“ Ji Yong!” Min ran over to him.
“ Hi” He replied her but didn’t pay attention.
“ What is it?” she asked and sat down next to her. TOP sighed heavily, making Min look at him.
“ It’s nothing” Ji Yong replied and looked at Min.
“ So…we’re still on for tomorrow?”
“ yeah…” He said dragging the answer to Min. She tilted her head at him.
“ I’m beginning to think that you don’t like me anymore” She pouted. TOP rolled his eyes and mumbled something Min couldn’t hear.
“ I do… tomorrow!” He said and faked a smile. She smiled and kissed his cheek.
“ I can’t wait!” She went away to her friends and Ji Yong looked at TOP who sat down next to him. Tae Yang had came to join them now too.
“ You need to tell her! You can’t just… pretend that you like her, it will end bad” TOP lectured the boy. He sighed and looked up at the sky, watching a plane coming down for landing. He looked at Tae Yang and TOP.
“ It’s just… if I don’t have her, I don’t have anyone”
“ You have us!” Tae Yang said almost as if he wanted to hit Ji Yong in the face.
“ But-”
“ cancel the date, and never talk to her again! You’ll do us all a favor” TOP said.
“ class” Ji Yong said as the school bell rang and the guys went to class. As they where on their way they felted raindrops. Ji Yong looked up and saw a big black cloud getting closer and the rain was coming down more and more.

Michi walked out to the streets as a cab came and drove up beside her. She didn’t know where to go, but she had found a map where she pointed to the man where she wanted to go. The city was a good place, probably they had some cheap motel or something.
“ Here you go” the man said. Michi smiled and handed him the money and got out. She met a lot of people and everyone spoke a different language the she did.
She was Korean but, she didn’t understand a word of it. She had been taught Japanese by her mother and no Korean.
Michi wandered around the streets of Seoul. She didn’t understood the signs and the people where walking pass her talking so fast it made her dizzy. Soon she noticed the rain coming and falling, she didn’t mind it, people around her ran away from the rain, she didn’t have to run anymore, she was safe now.

Sun hurried home, she knew that her grandson would come home soon, so she needed to hurry, she wanted to be home before him. It had rained the whole afternoon and still now when it was evening. She crossed the street and the rain came down even faster now.
“ God, I will get a cold if I don’t hurry home” she said to herself. As she stopped due to red light, she heard something and turned around. A girl stumbled out with a cut on her leg and arm, she looked disoriented to Sun.
“ girl?” she walked over to her. “ Are you okay?” The girl looked up at her, she looked terrified.

Michi looked at the old woman, she saw her eyes reflecting concern and then she passed out.

As always, a Banner!!

My Heaven [18+] 3355e6v

Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Ohhh~ Damn, it's good XD

Seriously, my heart started to beat faster and faster while I was reading...
I like it, like it....!! ^^

I don't know what to say more... xD

Btw, Nice banner Wink

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Arigatou!!!! :3

^_____^ I'm pretteh proud of tha bannerz myselfuh! XD

and yez I likeh to writeh likeh thizuh! XD

HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Chapter 2

When Michi woke up she was lying on a sofa, she looked around the room and saw a woman in the kitchen.
“ She’s awake!” another voice said. Michi looked at the boy, he was around her age and when she saw the boy coming closer she closed her eyes. She was scared of him.

“ Ji Yong!” sun shouted and Ji Yong stopped in a motion and looked at her. “ You’re scaring her” Ji Yong looked at the girl.
“ What’s your name?” The girl starred at him. She didn’t reply.
“ leave her alone Ji Yong” Sun told the boy. He gave the girl one extra look before he went to the kitchen.
“ Hi, honey” Sun sat down on the floor next to the girl, who looked confused. “ let me see your arm” Sun took the girl’s arm, which she withdrew. “ it’s okay”
“ grandma!” Sun heard from the kitchen.
“ yes, dear?”
“where did you find her?”
“ She found me” Sun had put a bandage on the girl’s arm and was now working on the leg. “ I wonder what you where running from” she mumbled to herself.
When Sun had helped the girl with the bandage she took a look on her face. “ you have a cut on your cheek” Sun said. Michi looked away. Sun observed her. “ What’s your name?” The girl didn’t reply.
“ Grandma!” Ji Yong said, getting her attention. “ I don’t think she wants to talk" Sun looked back at the girl.
“ Jae… that’ll be your name”
great, I can throw away Michi, and become Jae, I will forget all about him… she thought.
“ Now, Ji Yong will take you to his room-” Sun saw how Jae’s eyes widened. “ … so you’ll have someplace to sleep tonight, he’ll take the sofa” She gave her grandson a glare.
“ come on” Ji Yong said.
“ I’m calling the principal tomorrow, telling him there’s a new student…” Sun looked at Jae with a warm smile. “ Ji Yong will take care of you”

Ji Yong and Jae walked upstairs and J Yong showed her his room. “ Well yeah…. This is my room, and I guess it’s yours now” He said. Jae could sense the awkwardness between them. She looked at Ji Yong and couldn’t help but to smile. He smiled back and let her walk in first, as a gentleman he is.
She sat down on his bed and looked around the room. She wondered why he lived with his grandmother, where were his parents?
“ Well I’ll come and wake you up tomorrow… school you know” He smiled and closed the door. A girly smile grew on Jae’s lips.

“ Hi guys!” Min said with her overly nice smile.
“ Hey” Seung Ri and Tae Yang replied.
“ Where’s Ji Yong?” She looked around the two.
“ Well he’s not here, you can leave”
“ I’ll wait!” She said and sat down next to them. Soon Dae Sung and TOP came. “ There he is!” Min said and stood up ready to call her lover over. But when she saw who he was walking with, she hesitated. A girl.
“ Who’s that?” TOP asked. Min gave him a venomous look. “ What?!” He asked. Raising his hands like he knew he was going to loose.
“ Never mind!” Min said and stormed off. A few minutes later Ji Yong came with the girl walking closely behind him.
“ Hi” he smiled.
“ Who’s that?” Tae Yang asked. Looking at the girl.
“ this is Jae, she’s a transfer”
“ oh” The four guys observed her.
“ does she know Korean?” Seung Ri asked.
“ I don’t know, she hasn’t said a word” Ji Yong replied.
“ Do…you…speak…Korean?!” TOP asked walking closer to Jae. She walked closer to Ji Yong who gave TOP a glare. “ what? Maybe she understands if you talk slow?” Ji Yong shook his head.
“ I’m gonna walk her to the principal’s office, I’ll be back later okay”
“ see ya!” Ji Yong and Jae walked off heading for the principal’s office while the guys looked after them.
“ Damn! GD’s got a tail!” TOP said.
“ She looked scared” Seung Ri filled in
“How come Ji Yong…” Tae Yang never finished his sentence, he got to busy thinking about it that he forgot to continue. No one noticed it though.
“ Min’s going to get a rough time!” Dae Sung then said.
“ Min?” TOP looked at Dae Sung “ nu-huh…If I know Min right, she’s going to destroy everyone who’s standing in her way of getting together with Ji Yong” TOP sighed. Tae Yang who sat under the tree and looked to his left towards TOP and the others…

“ come look me up later okay” Ji Yong said. Jae nodded and knocked on the principal’s office. As Ji Yong turned around, Min stood there. Pretty upset.
“ Who’s that girl?” She asked.
“ My grandmother’s taking care of her, why?” Ji Yong replied.
“ So there’s nothing going on between you guys?” She asked.
“ No” Ji Yong replied. A smile grew on her lips and she threw herself in his arm.
“ I knew you wouldn’t cheat on me!”
“ We’re not even dating…” Ji Yong corrected.
“ Well…. Soon, tonight remember?” Min smiled and kissed his cheek. She left Ji Yong who took a deep breathe and walked out to his friends who wanted to hear everything about this new girl.

“ So… She comes home with this girl…. And just tells you that she had met her?”
“ Well she passed out in my grandmother’s arms, so she felted like she had to take her home. Besides she had some bruises and cuts”
“ I saw them” Tae Yang said “ It looked like she’d been in a fight or something”
“ Yeah… Well I don’t know anything about her, not even her name, my grandmother just gave her the name Jae…so”
“ I wonder if she’s mute…” Seung Ri said. Everyone looked at him “ Well…Since she doesn’t talk” He added.
“She was afraid of me yesterday, but… this morning she was just…. Normal, just she wouldn’t talk. Now she’s like that towards you guys”
“ Maybe she needs to trust us” TOP said.
“ She’s coming” Tae Yang said. Ji Yong turned around. He smiled and ran over to the girl. Min observed from distance the two. Hating the girl for making her Ji Yong smile so easily.
“ Jae, these are my friends, TOP, Seung Ri, Dae Sung and Tae Yang” The girl bowed at them and then looked at Ji Yong.
“ So… how is it not to talk?” Dae Sung asked.
“ Dae Sung!” TOP hit him in the back head, making Jae giggle but as soon as she realized they had heard her she stopped and looked terrified at them again.
“ at least she has the humor! I like her already!” TOP smiled and jumped down from the table and put his arm around Jae’s shoulder.
“ Okay, class guys!” Seung Ri said as the school bell rang. Dae Sung went at one direction, Seung Ri another, TOP to a third. Leaving Tae Yang, Ji Yong and Jae.
“ let’s go” Ji Yong said and the three of them walked off to class.

comments please! :3

Mocca_chan

Mocca_chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

So far so good! I really like this story. Maybe at some point I'll learn their names too. (Of course by then it'll be too late.) Anyway, keep up the good work =3 You know how much I like the drama.
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

aww thank you! ^__^

I can give you a quick lesson Wink XD

Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 pm

It's really good =D
Don't know what to say more but... the funny parts feels kinda typical Big Bang and I like it! xD
You are doing a good job with this story ^^

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 pm

thank youuuuuuu! =D

that really makes me happy ^__^

HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

Enjoy! cherry

Chapter 3

“ So…since every minute with you is like awkward moment… I’m just going to talk” Ji Yong said as he and Jae walked home from school. She looked at him, and Ji Yong was about to start his babble when he lost his words. They stopped and Jae tilted her head. “ No, Don’t look at me like that!” He shouted and covered his face stepping away from her. He looked up and saw her questioning face. “ it was a joke…” He said, trying to smile. Suddenly a tune started to play and Ji Yong took up his phone from his pants pocket. “ Yo!” He answered. The two started to walk home again.
“ hi!” Ji Yong could see the big smile behind the voice.
“ Dae Sung! What’s up?” Jae reacted to Dae Sung and looked at Ji Yong, who noticed her reaction, he smiled.
“ Well we where wondering if you and Jae wanted to come with us tomorrow night”
“ Where?” a silence came before Dae Sung continued.
“ the haunted house” He said. Ji Yong looked at Jae.
“ Do you want to go to a haunted house tomorrow?” She nodded with a bright smile on her face. “ okay, we’ll come”
“ great! See you!” Dae Sung said and they hung up, and before they knew it, they where at home.

Min painted her nails with a French manicure , she smiled as she thought of her date. Butterflies went through her stomach as she applied the last layer on her fake nails. She had a pink mini skirt on and a black tank top, she grabbed her high heels as the doorbell rang. She rushed to open and Ji Yong stood there, not really caring for his clothes like she had been. Which made her a bit disappointed in him, he didn’t smile either. “ Hi” she smiled widely.
“ Ready to go?” Ji Yong asked
“uh huh” She hooked her arm in his. “ Where are we going.
“ I don’t know, is there a place open now?”
“ We can just walk?”
“ okay” She rested her head on his arm as they walked around the neighborhood.

“ I don’t believe that boy” Sun said and dumped down on the chair next to Jae. “ He doesn’t like that girl, but yet he holds her hopes up by going out with her… I don’t understand” She sighed. Jae looked at her like a dog. Sun gave the girl a look. “ I wonder what you where running from, where you come from… aren’t your parents looking for you?” Jae lowered her head, Sun walked closer to her. “ You can talk, right?” Jae continued to stare at her. Sun realized that she had forgotten the hand movements and tried her best a second time “ You… can…talk,….right?” Jae nodded slowly thinking she was saying yes to ‘are you hungry?’ Sun went back to the kitchen counter and started with the dinner. “ I guess Ji Yong will eat when he gets home” She said looking out the window.
“ Ji Yong…” Sun swung around, shocked at what she had heard.
“ What did you say?!” She asked and almost attacked the poor teenager. Making her shut up again. “ Did you say something?” again Jae nodded. “ She talked” Sun smiled to herself.
“ I’m home!” Ji Yong came into the kitchen. He saw Sun with the biggest smile. “ What?”
“ Jae spoke!”
“ She did?” Ji Yong looked at Jae. “ What did she say?” he looked back at his grandmother. Who had a big dreamy face on.
“ your name” Ji Yong looked at Jae.
“ You said… my name?” She didn’t do anything. Ji Yong looked back at his grandmother. “ What’s for dinner?” Since Jae didn’t do anything he drew the conclusion that his grandmother was getting too old. Jae left the kitchen and walked upstairs. Ji Yong followed her with his gaze and when he couldn’t see her anymore, he followed her. When he opened the door to his room, she stood there, with her back against him, with no shirt. He saw a scar on her left shoulder blade. He gasped and she turned around, gasping herself in shock of seeing Ji Yong stand there looking at her changing clothes. She grabbed a shirt that was lying on the bed and pulled it over herself. Then she walked over to him and slapped him.
“ I’m sorry! I…” He looked at her and she looked pretty pissed. “ I’m sorry” In some weird way Jae started to cry, her tears where rolling down her cheeks, but she didn’t make a sound, which seemed weird to Ji Yong. He hugged her trying to make her feel better. “ How did you get that scar?” He asked. “ Is that the reason you’re running away from wherever you came from?” Jae looked at him. Then she released herself from his grip and went over to the window.
“ DINNER!” Sun shouted from downstairs.
“ Come on now, dinner’s waiting” Ji Yong said. Jae still looked out the window when he left the room. She didn’t even come down to eat.

TOP, Jae, Ji Yong, Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Seung Ri sat in the park the next day. Jae and Ji Yong hadn’t talked to each other…well Ji Yong hadn’t talked to Jae since the previous evening. “ So we are just going to wait here until tonight?” Seung Ri asked.
“ I brought cookies!” Dae Sung smiled and held a handful of cookies in his hands trying to feed Seung Ri.
“ cut t off!” He whined. Jae smiled at the two.
“ Jae said something yesterday” Ji Yong said, causing silence.
“ What did she say?”
“ I don’t know… My grandmother said something about my name, but I don’t know”
“ Maybe she said your name because she likes you!” Dae Sung shouted. Jae could tell what he had said and she blushed.
“ look, she’s blushing!” TOP shouted “ this my friend is a sign! End it with Min while you still have your dignity left!” TOP shouted throwing himself at Ji Yong’s feet, begging. Dae Sung did the same and kissed his feet.
“ cut it out!” Ji Yong said. “ I don’t think Jae likes me like that”
“ It’s kind of fun how we talk about Jae like that when she’s here… I mean if she can talk, then she must know what we’re saying?” Tae Yang said. TOP shot his eyes at her. Then he moved closer to her, making her pretty uncomfortable.
“ Do you know what we’re saying?” when she still looked frightened and like a questioning mark, TOP turned to Ji Yong and the others. “ she doesn’t understand a word”
“ quick judge” Seung Ri mumbled.
“ Maybe she doesn’t know Korean?” Dae Sung said.
“ Do you understand Japanese?” Tae Yang asked, but in Japanese. Jae slowly nodded. Everyone looked at him. “ She speaks Japanese” He explained.
“ You know Japanese?” Ji Yong asked.
“yeah… I’m reading Japanese.. You guys didn’t know?”
“ JI YONG!” Everyone recognized the voice, sending chills up their spines. It was Min. “ What are you doing here?” She asked.
“ I’m with my friends” Ji Yong said.
“ Your friends, are my friends, and these aren’t your friends”
“ they sure are!” TOP said and stood up, making Min like a little miniature.
“ fine” she sat down next to Ji Yong. “ What are you doing?”
“ We’re hanging”
“ I want to do that too!” Everyone looked at each other.
“ Well… we won’t get you away so… I guess you’ll be staying” TOP said.
“ you’re damn right!” Min smiled. TOP sighed. “ I’m going where my beloved Ji Yong is going! Look what I bought!” She started to go through her plastic bag and then gave Ji Yong a present. Before he opened it, he saw TOP mime ‘ dignity, dignity!’ “ open up!” Min smiled. Ji Yong opened the box and a mobile strap was in it, with a little dragon. “ I have a matching one!” She giggled and showed her mobile that had the same dragon just a blue one.
“ great” Ji Yong said, almost as a sigh. He looked at Jae. He could see in her eyes that she was hurt. Min was in the way for Ji Yong to get Jae…

As always...comments are love! :3

Mocca_chan

Mocca_chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:45 am

My favourite part:
Quote :
“ I brought cookies!” Dae Sung smiled and held a handful of cookies in his hands trying to feed Seung Ri.
So cute! =D

Min kinda annoys me, but at the same time I feel bad for her. It's not right for him to go out with her when he doesn't even like her.
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 am

^___^

I know, but really she has such power over him that he can't say anything else

Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:40 pm

HAHA, Damn... Dae Sung is so funny XD

And... *whispers* I don't like Min.. she's kinda annoying.. she shouldn't be with Ji Yong, haha xD
but anyway, great job... love the fic =D

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 am

Chapter 4

The night came, and around 12 the group went to the ghost house to see if there really where ghosts there. They stood outside and Min looked at Ji Yong. “ You didn’t seem happy to get the dragon” she said.
“ That’s because You know, I don’t like to get gifts, and I don’t want to be with you… yet I find you around me”
“ Well it’s your fault that you even go out with me!”
“ Isn’t it pity that you have to force people to be with you?” Ji Yong said. Min looked at him.
“ I love you” She said. He didn’t reply just walked over to his friends.
“ What was that about?” Seung Ri asked.
“She told me she loved me… While we where fighting”
“ What!? It’s over?!” TOP asked.
“ I don’t know”
“ What do you mean you don’t know?!”
“ Because! She’ll come back again, I will never get rid of her!”
“ Not if you start to date Jae!” Dae Sung grinned. Everyone looked at him, even Jae looked shocked.
“ That’s a good idea!” Ji Yong said grinning along with Dae Sung looking at Jae who shook her head, when the four guys got even closer to her she felted like a prisoner.
“ IIIIIIIEEEEEEEE~!” She shouted and fell down. TOP who stood closest to her closed his eyes and put his hand over his ear.
“ She can scream” He confirmed.
“ Maybe it’s a bad idea” Ji Yong said.
“ Well duh!” Tae Yang said and helped Jae up on her feet. “ Have I taught you guys nothing?” Tae Yang asked. The guys looked at each other. He shook his head and turned to Jae.
“ They’re guys… guys does that sometimes…when their hormones aren’t in place”
“ My hormones are at place!” TOP and Dae Sung shouted in unison. Jae walked away from the guys.

[ Flashback]

“ Michi! Jump out the window!”
“ I won’t let them kill you!” She shouted and hugged him. The door flew open and 6 guys went inside. Michi starred at them as she saw the baseball bat in one of the men’s hands. The man swung it in the air, ready to hit Sojirou. “ NO!” She screamed and ran towards the men and bit the one holding the bat, making him drop it and curse over the girl. One of the bigger ones grabbed Michi and carried her kicking and screaming into another room. “ let me go!” She shouted and the man closed the door, locking it. “ DAD!” She started to hit on the door thinking that she might cause noise so they would open it. But they didn’t.

[ End flashback]

“ Where did Jae go?” Seung Ri asked. The guys looked around but couldn’t find her.
“ JAE!?” TOP shouted with his dark voice. But no one replied, of course.
“ She just disappeared!” Dae Sung freaked.
“ I would too if you would jump over me like that” Tae Yang said The guys mumbled something under their breathes.
“ There she is!” Ji Yong said as he saw Jae sitting by the river. All five went down to her, and she looked at them. Then she smiled and took Ji Yong’s hand pulled him down, making everyone laugh. And soon they all forgot about the haunted house and stayed by the river and joked around.

“ Look!” Seung Ri suddenly said and pointed to across the river, Ji Yong woke Jae up and she looked groggily at the sunrise. She had never seen a sunrise before, but now she saw one with the people that would be her future…

2 months forward

Min walked down through the school corridor and had two girls following her, she didn’t knew their names so she called them One and Two, which everyone else at the school knew them by. As she came out to the schoolyard she saw Ji Yong and Jae and the rest of the guys. She hated Jae and had came up with a plan to get rid of the girl… “ Come on” she said to the girls and they walked over to the guys. She put on her biggest smile. Ji Yong stood with his back against her, she pocked him on the shoulder and as he turned around she attacked him, with her mouth.
“ oh God” TOP was ready to puke. And Jae just starred at them, with her mouth hung open.
“ Min” Ji Yong broke the kiss. She looked at him. “ It’s over” People had come to see what was happening, and when they saw Ji Yong and Min, things got interesting. Min gave Jae a look and raised her eyebrow.
“ Her?” she asked. Ji Yong took a step back to Jae and took her hand. Min smiled. “ She’s mute! And she’ ugly! Why do you want to be with her in front of me?”
“ Now wait a minute!” Seung Ri was ready to hit Min, when Tae Yang stopped him.
“ Min… Why are you after me when you know that I don’t like you?” Ji Yong said.
“ Because! If you give me a chance-”
“ I don’t want to! Can’t you see?”
“ I will make you love me!”
“ good luck” Dae Sung mumbled.
“ What did you say?” Two asked.
“ Just shut up” Dae Sung said to her and she closed her mouth turning back to Min. Ji Yong turned away from Min, still holding Jae’s hand. She furiously turned away and stormed away. With one and Two following closely. Ji Yong looked at Jae who was near to tears.
“ Don’t listen to her, she doesn’t know anything about you” He smiled. She didn’t smile back, just looked down at the ground “ You are beautiful” he said with an underline on the ‘are’. Their eyes met and she let him see a smile.
“ yeah! You’re so much better that her!” Dae Sung gave her his biggest smile.
“okay stop it with the compliments you’re spoiling her!” TOP said.
“ you’re treating me like a baby”
“ okay we are!” Ji yong put his arm around her neck and started to ruffle her hair around.
“ stop it!” she giggled. And pocked Ji Yong in the side making him loose grip of her. As they stood there for a while the school bell rang.
“ Time for class” Tae yang said and they went to their classes.

Jae had started to talk more and more, since she’s a fast learner she quickly learned some Korean. But as long as she didn’t feel safe she went quiet and weak.
Every night when she closed her eyes to sleep, she saw him in front of her eyes, hurting her, she wished he would disappear but every night his grin was there. “ Jae?” She opened her eyes and saw a worried Ji Yong. She sat up and rested her head in her palms. “ Are you okay?” she nodded. “ see… I don’t believe you” Jae looked at him.
“ You would stop care about me if I told you” She explained.
“ try me”
“ I can’t…”
“ Jae… the night you ran into my grandmother…. What where you running from?”
“ I was hiding”
“from?”
“ ’Him’“ She replied.
“ him?”
“ he has done some things that…” her voice traded off and switched over to tears running down. Ji Yong hugged her.
“ whatever you’re crying about, it won’t hurt you now, not if I’m around”
“ If he finds me… will you be here?” she asked and looked at him. They both sat in darker. Ji Yong waited with the answer making Jae nervous. He could feel that she was shaking. He moved closer to her, he could feel her breathe against his face.
“ I will” he whispered.
“ can you stay until I’ve fallen asleep?”
“ sure”
“thank you” Jae laid down and Ji Yong went to sit by the window. She observed him. Wanting to tell him to hold her, but she wasn’t sure of how to say it so she passed that. Instead she quickly fell asleep, feeling safe with Ji Yong in the room.

Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Aww, it's so cute!! ^^
I like the funny parts in the fic xD

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Well what's re funnier then the funny parts! XD

Sponsored content

My Heaven [18+] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heaven [18+]   My Heaven [18+] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Heaven [18+]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AsianMusic :: Asian Music :: Old posts-
Jump to: