The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeRegisterLog in

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara

Kara

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) Empty
PostSubject: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

I've written a 20 minutes in heaven with D=OUT. I'm going to put it out on quizilla as a quiz, but since it's not possible to make quiz here, we'll do it this way: You say a number from 1-6, and I'll put it out to you. Does anyone understand? x]
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm

I think I do, and I'll say 3! :3

Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 pm

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) B8302dacb55f14cc2c730cccd41a0125123

You were the first one to pull out a number.

"Number 3" you said and looked up. Kouki jumped up from the couch, smiling something between a seductive and sly smile. You rolled your eyes. Kouki thought that every girl were on their knees for him. You could've gotten anyone but him and you would be fine, but Kouki plainly annoyed your ass of. He held to the closet open, and said : "after you" with a hand gesture.

You went inside, mentally cursing the higher might who decided that you got number 3. He closed the door, and it became just dark enough to only see the conture of him.

"Now, how do you wanna start? With tellein how much you love me or just start to make out?" He said selfasure. You groaned angirly.

"What makes you think that I like you?" You said and folded your hands over your chest.

"Well, duh, I'm Kouki, everyone likes me" he replied quickly. You rolled your eyes and grinded your teeth.

"Just so you know, I don't like you. Quite the opposite actually, I dilike you. You act like a jerk towards girl and you're allways showing off to the other boys, lying about how you've given so many girls the ultimate orgie, and you think you're better than everyone else. I strongly dislike everything about you" You were nearly yelling at him. Kouki didn't reply. Wow, the sucky speach actually got to him.

"You... dislike me?" he asked. He sounded like he was almost crying, his voice was shaking. He sniffed and sunk down to the floor.

"Uh..." You didn't know what to say, you didn't expect him to react like that. He was crying for god's sake! The 'tough' guy was crying in front of you, how... cute.

"No, no, Kouki, I don't dislike you" You sat down next to him and tried to comfort him. You ended up stroking his hair and wipe his tears away with your hand, which was very hard since you couldn't see his face. He took your hand from his face and held it.

"So, you like me?" he asked.

"Yes, but not..." you didn't get any further with your sentence before he linked his lips with yours. "... Like that" you continued when he let your lips go a few seconds later, a little sturtled.

"I really like you, _____, I haven't like anyone this much before" Kouki's mouth was inches from yours, you felt his breath brushing over your face. He kissed you again, ignoring that you said 'not like that' in the end of the reply. His tongue ran along your bottom lip, and you seperated them, allowing him inside. You felt his arms around , one up by your neck, and one on your lower back. You slid your hand up into his hair, feeling how smooth it was, considering the ton of hairspray he used everyday. Soon Kouki's hand slid under your shirt and unhooked your brah. You pulled away immideately, bitch slapped him and stood up.

"You fucking asshole!" You yelled before spurting out of the closet while fastening your brah again.

"Oi, the minutes aren't up" Ibuki tried to protest and get you in again, but you slienced him with a glare of death before you sat down in the couch, where you had no intentions of getting up from before you were going home.
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 pm

haha that was a great one! =D

one of the best I've read anyway ^^

Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah, I've kinda made everyone that way. There's only one person that gets what he wants xp
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 pm

haha =D

but that's actually good XD

I mean usually all those things are that everyone gets their guy XD

Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Yeah, that's why I decided to make one more... realistic. In reality, the chances of getting the guy you like are minimum.
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

tell me about it >_>

anyway back on topic, can I do it again? :3

Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Sure ^^,

But I wont post it today, since I haven't written them in on my computer yet.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Haha, That one was really good! =D

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm

well I hate to go to bed, I just stayed up cause I was printing 257 pages of korean grammar XD but I'll take 6 8D XD... God I've been with Yoko too much xD

Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

You just had to pick number sex, you swedish perv? xD

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) 7823bd66470e8fc80889f61e4c3f00b0-1 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) B8302dacb55f14cc2c730cccd41a0125123
Mkay, this is kinda set to the end, when every girl has pulled out a number.

"C'mon Hikaru! Don't be such a wiener" All the girls were on this, even ____ and ____, who both were in a bad mood earlier.
"NO! I don't want to!" he protested, not liking the outcome of this. Kouki chuckled and joined the girls.
"You are practically a girl, you should pull a number too!" he said, smirking at him. Hikaru still refused and they started to cling on him, hanging on his arms.
"C'mon, you don't have to F*ck whoever you get, just a little kissykissy" _____ made a kissing mouth.
"C'mon, just do it" Ibuki said, "at least, it'll get them to shut up." Hikaru glared at him for a second before he shot up from the couch.
"Okay, I'll do it, will you stop harassing me afterwards?!"
"Yes!" the girl and Kouki squeeled. Hikaru sighed and pulled up a number.
"3" he said with a voice full of hate. Kouki's smile faltered.
"Shit" he said, before the girls pulled him up from the couch, towards the closet.
"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I mean, you now. Poor Hikaru. POOR ME!" The last part he yelled, but it didn't help. As weak as he was, he was inside the closet in no time. With Hikaru it was a little worse, but they managed it with a little help from Ibuki and Reika. Minase was long gone with ____. When the door got closed, the girl eavesdroppped while saying naughty words and couraging them to kiss.
After a little while, Kouki gave in.
"Fine, let's pull some fanservice in here" he said with his selfasure voice. The girls yelled of excitment, while Hikaru did the same of fright. He ran out of the closet, knocking down ____ on the way.
"PSYCHOS!" he screamed abd ran out to the hallway, where ___ and Minase had forgot to close the door.
"THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF PERVS AND SEXOBSESSED PEOPLE!" he screamed even louder, and ran outside with the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Hahaha =D

Well I blame my friend for that xD you should listen to her xD Anyway, You've done a really great job with this ^^

Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Ohh! My turn to pick a number, ne? Razz XD

Hmm... I think I'll say... 5! ^^

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) 2cadae1c212000_full

You pulled a piece of paper with a number on up from the bowl you were using.
"Five" you say, and Minase stood up from the couch. He flashed a smile to you, and you vlushed. He smile turned to a grin at your exposing reaction, and opened the closet door, gesturing you inside.
Once inside he cupped your cheek and kissed you. The air got knocked out of you, making you dizzy. You supported yourself by clenching your hands around Minase. He took his other hand around your waist and deepened the kiss. He moved the hand he'd had on you cheek downward, brushing over your boob, and placed it on your butt, pulling you closer. He pulled his lips away, letting you breathe a little, before linking them together again. You continued to make out for something that felt like hours, but could've been seconds, before he pulled away again.
"You know,___, I kinda like you" he said. This made you disappointed.
"Kinda?" you asked.
"Okay, a lot" he surrendered, causing you to giggle nervously. You were going to say something back, that you liked him too or something along those lines, but he cut you off with kissing you again. He started to cherish your ass with his left hand, and let the right hand trail up and down your back before slipping it under your shirt. He followed your brah to your chest and slipped it under, massaging your boob. You moaned of surprise and pressed yourself tighter to his body. You felt his flyer pressing against your thight and you giggled. It turned out as a wierd sound, since your mouth was busy tonguewrestling. Minase pulled your lips apart again, and you realised that the lack of air was massive. You panted heavily as Minase asked: "Do you like me too?" This question caught you off-guard, you thought he knew allready- It was pretty abvious, at least that was what your friend told you.
"YES!" you blurted out, a little loud. He kissed you again, but then the door went up. The time had gone faster than you though.
"Get out, you pervs" Kouki grinned, and you pulled unwillingly away from Minase and walked out.
"I got to go to the bathroom" Minase said right behind you..
"Okay"you said shyly, and walked towards the couch where your friends were seated, but got oulled back.
"You're coming with me" he said. You turned around and looked at his breathtaking, sly smile. You didn't resist as he pulled you out in the hall, and you didn't even notice the wolfwhistle and the naughty words the other shouted after you.
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Ohh! This was a good one, haha XD

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
ellenem

ellenem

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm

haha xD nice, you wrote them better on the computer...
I will take 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/MiyuNaoko/profile/
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 pm

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) 1e88ca8f08e42379c0b436cb0754a174123
"____, You're next" You jumped up from the couch and went over to the little bowl that was placed on the table. You picked a note and unfolded it. "One" You said while mentally crossing your fingers. 'Please be Ibuki, please be Ibuki' you begged with your thoughts, and looked up to see who stood up. You sighed silently when you saw Reika hesitadedly get up. 'Ah, it'll do', you decided when you walked over to the closet.

Inside the closet it was darker than you thought, you felt the claustrophobia creeping up your spine.
"So..." Reika tried. You shrugged off your fears, and focused on the guy in front of you.
"Hey Reika" You said with a flirty voice, with the lack of anything else to come up with.
"Uh... Hey?" You smiled at his awkward reply. He was a little cute, but not like Ibuki though. No one was as cute or hot or sexy or beautiful as Ibuki. You laid your hands on Reika's shoulders and raised up on your toes to reach his mouth, and gave him a soft kiss. He pulled away at once.
"What are you doing?" Reika sounded...afraid, maybe panicky. Maybe it was his first kiss?
"I'm doing what we're supposed to do in the closet" You answered nonchalant, pulling him close to you again. He didn't answer, so you guessed he saw the logic in it. You kissed him again, this time he didn't pull away. But he didn't excactly kiss back either. You solved it up in your mind, he definetely hadn't kissed before. You ignored it, and pecked his lip with your tongue, you wanted to make out. No matter if he sucked at kissing or not, and maybe you could even teach him, that could be a good idea. Reika didn't open his lips, so you took his hands and laid it on one of your boobs. He gasped a little in surprise, and you seized the opportunity to slide your tongue inside his mouth. He hesitated a little, but then he started to cooperate with you. As you tonguewrestled, you took control over his hands, which he didn't move, and moved one down to your butt and one on your back, so he held around you. You wrapped your hands around him, one cherished his hair, and one you stroke up and down his back. He really gave into the kiss now. He took a firmer grip on you, especially with the hand that still held your butt, and moved his lips away from your mouth, and down your neck. A soft moan escpaed your lips. Maybe he wasn't that inexperienced as you thought.

You continued to make out 'till someone slammed on the door. "Time's up!"
You pulled away from him and dried your mouth, before the door opened.
"How did it go?" Ibuki mocked. You saw Reika flushing red before stalking quickly out. You followed him, and whe you passed Ibuki you 'accindentaly' touched his hand and sent him a flirting look, which he returned. The rest of the night you sat in your own thoughts, pondering on how you could get Ibuki for yourself.
Back to top Go down
ellenem

ellenem

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Hah, awesome ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/MiyuNaoko/profile/
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Could I Have Four? Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)   20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 minutes in heaven (D=OUT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AsianMusic :: Asian Music :: Fanfics-
Jump to: