AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

competitions =more members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

competitions =more members Empty
PostSubject: competitions =more members   competitions =more members I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 am

when we get some more members, I think we should begin with our first game! =D and the price will be to be a moderator Wink So let's get more members to join this forum! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: competitions =more members   competitions =more members I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:25 am

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who likes jrock who's not in here allready, so I can't help.

However, what's the point of getting mod? It's not that necessary, can't we find a more fun award?
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: competitions =more members   competitions =more members I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 am

yes of course!

I mean when there's more members ( if we ever get some xD) we will probably need more moderators, but what kind of award would you guys want? :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: competitions =more members   competitions =more members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

competitions =more members
Page 1 of 1