The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeRegisterLog in

Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" Empty
PostSubject: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Just Like I Promised I've Uploaded Gackt's Crotch Stretcher Video xDDD, He Doesn't Seem To Feel The Pain -As Most Of Us Know- But He Seemed Highly Entertained By Torturing One Of The Interviewers. Haha, Enjoy Wink.

A Fanvideo This Time... Of A Lot Of Gackt's Cute/Funny Moments (Including Mickey Mouse Dance Wink) To The Song "Maple Gunman" By Antic Cafe.

Don't You Just Want To Take The Gackt Kitty Home? x3...
And FINALLY... Gackt's "Fear Of Trains" Haha.

Feel Free To Upload More Gackt Videos ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://nyappynekochan.livejournal.com/
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Whaaaaat O_O The first video, that's amazing... WOW! xD and the last part ----> hahaha xD

The last video was funny too, haha xD

Zutto ikite
Back to top Go down
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 pm

"GACKT-CHAN!"

Hahaha, I love those videos! The first one was my favorite, I wannna feel up Gackt-sama it was so fuuny- "Gackt-chan, moto-moto!" hahahah Razz
The last one was funny too, but poor Gackt-sama he got molested on the train hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

A Molester's Paradise As He Said xDDDD, I Find It Amazing He Can Stretch So Far O_O, He Seriously Seemed Entertained In Torturing The Interviewer To Be Honest (So Much So It Got Creepy xDDD). Some Guy Molested Gackt In Interview xDDDD. If You Wanted To Watch Then.... Poor Gackt-san (It's His Birthday Today By The Way Very Happy) But He Got His Revenge Wink. Hahaha, I Talked About This Advert In Another Chat I'm Sure (The One Which Has Gackt's Dressing Up) ... The "Moshi Moshi" Honestly Terrifies Me O_O
Back to top Go down
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 am

Hahahaha, I love the first video! Oh and your right the "moshi moshi" was creepy.

OH MY GOSH! You're right I almost forgot Gackt-sama's birthday! Shocked I got side tracked today since the 4th of July is Independence here in the U.S and I got dragged around Downtown Disney all day today it sucked.

Happy Birthday Gackt-sama!
( I wonder how old he is...never-mind I'd rather just be kept guessing)
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Awww Poor You, I Only Remembered Like Half Way Through The Day xDDDD... And We All Want To Know His Age (Although He Claims To Be KungFuCinema.com Say, "Gackt was born Gakuto Oshima on July 4, 1971 in Okinawa, Japan." Meaning He'd Be 38 This Year. Though He Claims He Was Born July 4, 1540. xDDD 469 Year Old Vampire xD.
Back to top Go down
HappiCandy

HappiCandy

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 am

Shocked
Wait...Gackt-sama would be like the super, coolest vampire ever! Razz
Back to top Go down
NyappyCandyholic

NyappyCandyholic

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 am

Hahaha Yes, He's Really Talented Though With His Music, The Languages He Speaks, His Flexibility & All :O.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"   Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gackt Videos - Including "Crotch Stretcher"
Page 1 of 1