AsianMusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AsianMusic

The forum for Asian music fans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) Empty
PostSubject: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah, I have no raiting, since there won't be voilence or anything else in this story, though there will be swearing so yeah, if anyone cares since we all swears today O__o Anyway I hope you like it

Chapter 1

“IDIOT!” Yuki shouted as she stormed out of the bus. Kaoru looked at Die.
“ was that necessary?” He wondered. Die looked at Kaoru with a venomous look.
“ YES!” He replied.
“ So it’s over?”
“ for sure!” Die muttered and got up to go and close the door. Everyone was sleeping except Die and Kaoru, and Yuki who stormed out. But now everyone was awake.
“ Why do you have to fight so early for?” Toshiya asked, rubbing his eyes. Die closed the door and turned to Toshiya. “ Well it’s over now, for sure” He said.
“ How can you say that?” Shinya yawned.
“ She said she had another one” Everyone looked at Die.
“ You mean she had been cheating on you?” Toshiya asked. Kyo sat down and soon started to snore.
“ What she said” Die replied Toshiya.
“ Well you guys actually fought quite a lot” Shinya confessed.
“ Yeah and… Well she was kind of-”
“ What!? She wasn’t anything okay! She was the best thing in my life… after you guys of course” Die said.
“ You really love her?”
“ I hate that I love her” Die confessed and looked out the bus window and saw Yuki stand by a bus stand waiting. He turned back to Toshiya and Shinya. “ Besides. I want her to leave”
“ Why?” Kaoru asked.
“ Because” Die started and moved Kyo so he could sit down. Kyo made a sound and moved a bit. “ Then she will come back to me!” He grinned.
“ you really are sick” Shinya sighed.
“ THAT’S A GREAT IDEA!” Toshiya shouted.
“ Shut up!” Kyo growled.
“ ready to face the world beautiful?” Die asked.
“ Don’t you have a girlfriend to fight with?” Kyo mumbled.
“ no…She’s about to leave”
“ great… wait WHA?!” Kyo’s eyes shot open. “ You mean that she’s leaving?! I can actually sleep now?”
“ Well my plan is that she will come back… so… no”
“fuck”
“ What’s so bad about her?!” Die asked and looked around at his band mates.
“ nothing, just…you tend to fight…A LOT…it’s not healthy for a relationship” Kaoru said.
“ but she comes back after a day or two” Die tried.
“ One day, she might not”
“ Well that will have an explanation, like… she got hit by a car or something, she would never leave me” Die said. He went to check if Yuki still was standing by the bus station, which she was, but talking to another guy, and laughing, not a good sign.
“ looks like someone wants to take her away from you” Toshiya said.
“ No, I’m going to kill him!” Die shouted and ran over to Yuki and the guy. Toshiya and Kaoru stood by the window watching Die putting his arm around Yuki, and how Yuki pushed him away, but then he grabbed her arm and dragged her closer and kissed her. Toshiya covered Kaoru’s eyes and his own. “ they need their privacy” He said. When Toshiya took back his hands Die and Yuki where on their way back.
“ I thought you never would come…I actually thought I had to go on that damn bus” Yuki said.
“ Well I came… didn’t I?”
“ yes, and I love you for it” She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shirogane.bilddagboken.se
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 pm

HAHAHA XD I love it! It's so funny XD Razz
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Chapter 2

Yuki smiled and kissed Die “ I love you”
“I love you too” He replied and kissed her on the nose.
“ Aren’t we the loveliest” Toshiya and Kaoru said smiling at the two. “ 2 hours ago, You where about to leave” Kaoru said to Yuki who frowned.
“ I could’ve left!” She said.
“ No you wouldn’t!” Die replied
“ Yes I would!”
“ seriously?” He moved away from her.
“ yes!”
“ No!”
“ want to bet?!”
“ say no!” Toshiya shouted.
“ Yeah!”
“ fine… I…can’t break up with you” She leaned against Die’s chest. “ I’m a horrible person” She mumbled.
“ Is it so bad being with me?!”
“ YES! It was way better when I was with Kaoru!” Die’s eyes shot at Kaoru.
“ you’ve been with Yuki?!” He asked.
“ yeah… you don’t remember? It was like 6 months ago” Kaoru said.
“oh…right” Die gave Kaoru a weird smile like he was nervous or something, before he realized what Yuki actually had said. “ wait!? Better…with him!?”
“ yes!…Well… it’s more fun with you in-”
“ okay no details!” Kaoru shouted and walked away.
“ oh!” Die grinned. Yuki saw Shinya go outside.
“ I’ll be right back” She said to Die and went out, Shinya was walking away from the bus towards a station further down the road. Yuki ran after him and shouted his name making him stop. “ Hi” She said when she came up to him.
“ Hey” He replied. “ what’s up?”
“ Nothing”
“ there’s something” Shinya could tell, she wasn’t acting like she used to. She looked down at the ground.
“ Do you think I made the right choice?” She looked at him.
“ What do you mean?”
“ With Kaoru… and Die” Shinya let out a sigh.
“ yes” She looked at him, almost shocked. “ I think you should’ve stayed with Kaoru, but if you are fine with fighting with Die then, I’m fine with it”
“ It’s that… I don’t know if I’m fine with it…”
“ Well it usually tears people apart…but you two seem to grow together” Yuki smiled as she bit her bottom lip.
“ Well… I… There’s something about him, I love him, but at the same time… I miss Kaoru, even if he’s near I miss him by my side…” Shinya looked up at the sky.
“ it’s going to rain soon, come on let’s hurry and get some food for the bus ride to Tokyo.” He said and Yuki nodded….

-------------------

Sorry that there's such short chapters, but the story is kind of short too so :3
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm

I'll post the last part now.... I'm sorry that it's so short but, yeah, I actually ended this one XD

Question: Would you read a Big Bang story?

Chapter 3

Yuki twisted and turned in the bed, but she couldn’t fall asleep. When she had turned so her face faced the hall in the bus, Die put his arm around her and dragged her closer to his body. She broke free from him without waking him and walked downstairs.
“ Couldn’t sleep?” she jumped when she heard the voice.
“ Kaoru?!” She said. “ you scared me”
“ Sorry” He smiled. Yuki sat down on the other side of the table.
“ No, I couldn’t sleep” She sighed and put her head in her palms.
“ good thing to drink coffee then” Kaoru replied and looked out the window, the bus was moving. The driver, Kondo was a big man, but he had a bad humor, which Yuki loved, she saw him, looking at them through the back mirror, he smiled at her. She replied with a simple smile and turned back to Kaoru.
“ Do you hate me?” Kaoru looked at her
“ for?”
“ breaking up?”
“ that’s what couples do” He replied.
“ But I did it in a horrible way”
“ you mean that you got together with Die?” She nodded. “ It hurt first, but, I’m glad you’re happy now”
“ that sounds like I wasn’t happy with you!” Yuki said.
“ I hope you where, I had a blast” He smiled and looked out the window again. The streetlights lit his face. Yuki tilted her head, Why in earth did she break up with him?
“ I’m going back to bed” She said after a while
“ night” Kaoru smiled. She smiled back and went upstairs. She went to the bunk she had to share with Die. When she laid down she noticed that he was awake.
“ couldn’t sleep?” He asked. She nodded and went closer to his body, letting his arms embrace her. This is why she loved him… She hated him, she hated that they always fought and that she was determent to end it for good when she left, but somehow he always got her back and that’s what made her love him.
“ Die?” She asked.
“ mm” He mumbled. He was about to fall asleep. She hurried to say it.
“ I hate that I love you so much” He could tell that he was smiling.
“ I hate you too” He replied and squeezed her just to show her how much he actually loved her…
Back to top Go down
Kara

Kara

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Such a sweet story ^^,

Kinda freaked me out, though, Yuki and Kondo were both in the book I just read. >.<

And I would like to read a Big Bang story 8D
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Awww, nice one! =D

IF I would read a Big Bang story? hehe.. You know I would (a) haha XD
Back to top Go down
HyunCho
Admin
Admin
HyunCho

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm

great! I'll start to plan it right away! =D will just write a chapter first of another story xD
Back to top Go down
Ayuni-chan
Ayuni-chan

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Yay! I'm excited!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)   I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate that I love you [ Die story] ( contains swearing)
Page 1 of 1